Thursday, August 20, 2009

我的信用卡被盗用了

昨天接到银行打来的电话。。。

Banker: Hello! Are you Ms Hung?

Alice: Yes, I am.

Banker: I am Mr XXX calling from CIMB in regard to your credit card.

Alice: Yeap. What is the problem?

Banker: I would like to check with you, did you do any internet transaction using your card today? One was to this Company..ABC Ltd and another was myeg....

Alice: Nope. what are the amount and what is myeg?

Banker: For the company, the transaction was USD1k++. The myeg is the online for paying roadtax and sommon.

Alice: Oh My God. Thank you to let me know but I did not do such transactions. The last used of this card was yesterday..which I paid my digi phone bill about RM119 and I applied auto payment for my digi auto billing yesterday.

Banker: So did you lost your card? or is your card still with you?

Alice: Yeap. it is still with me.

Banker: That mean your card had beed used by someone else. and we will cancel your card. When you receive the statement, the amount will show in th statement, but don't worry..we will attach a dispute letter together with the statement...what you need to do is just sign the letter and send it back to us...we will do the rest for you.

Alice: Ok I will do it. Thank you very much.

还很不错的服务。。我很少用这张卡,因为是新的而且这张是紧急才用的。。。所以每个月都没有或很少转账的记录。。。。
*********************************************************

接下来,我就打了一通电话给digi

Alice: Hello! Digi?

Digi: Yes, Madam, anything I can help you.

Alice: May I know who am I talking to?

Digi: Madam, I am XXX

Alice: Hi, XXX...I would like to cancel my auto payment application which I applied yesterday at your digi centre at JB.

Digi: Ok. Madam, our system is down at the moment but we will put this in record, can you call back 2 hours later to check it out again whether the auto payment application is cancelled or not?

Alice: Ok. by the way, I would like to tell you that I cancelled the auto payment application is because I just received a call from the bank telling me that my card will be cancelled due to someone was using my card. and I suspect that it is done by your insider officer.....as I only use this card at this month at your digi centre which was yesterday to apply the auto payment and made payment.

Digi: Ok. We will make a record and investigate it.

Alice: Well. Thank you.

我第一时间就想到和怀疑是Digi的职员盗用我的卡。。因为我很少用这张卡也很少拿给人看,只有在那天为了要生请自动转账,才拿出来给digi的职员把卡号打进他们的电脑。

4 comments:

c@therine said...

上次我的citi bank信用卡也是被盗用,
还好他们发现得早,拨电通知我!
对了!当时银行拥有我的旧联络电话,
拨电到我当时申请填写的朋友家电话,
让他通知我,所以,我觉得当我们申请时填写的资料很重要!!

Puddycat mummy said...

幸好银行发现的早
不过还真倒霉
真的很不secure
以后要多加小心才是

Robin Leung 梁萬威 said...

好恐怖卻又極可能發生的事。建議您多作 on-line check up :)

平凡的爱丽丝 said...

Catherine,

对阿!联络资料很重要.用了信用卡有10多年,这还是第一遭。。。

Mei Ai,

通常, 如果数目大, 银行都会打来切认。 如果我有用credit card 还数目大的账,
我也会通知银行。

Robin,

是耶,恐怖就不会啦。。。。。你的建议很好。。。只是觉得现在的人真的很大胆,乱盗用别人的卡。。